Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Easter treats

At a Spring fair a while ago, I did the usual trick of finding lots of lovely things for myself rather than buying the presents for others that I'd told myself would justify the visit. I'm a sucker for beautiful handmade ceramics and couldn't resist this porcelain bowl by Sarah Field Ceramics. It's perfect for mini eggs, although they didn't last too long!



The great thing about buying at fairs is getting to meet the producers and having a chat about their work.



I also bought these really sweet little Easter decorations too to hang on some willow branches.

ceramic easter egg decorations by Sarah Field Ceramics

ceramic happy easter decorations by Sarah Field Ceramics


I had planned to take some artfully shot images of them adorning the Easter table but to be honest we were so busy this weekend we never quite got around to having a sit down Easter feast. Next year, I'm planning on a proper roast with Easter decorations and all the trimmings so they will have to wait until then for a starring role.

You can learn more about Sarah Field's hand thrown porcelain on her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment